words can't explain how I feel about this bathing suit. It's fab and sexy and the model gives me all kinds of life lol (insider)
secrets of a tjmaxx/ marshalls shopper
At TJ Maxx and Marshalls you can expect to find everything from designer clothes to furniture. Marshall's is known to restock each night and a weekly excursion is a must for bargain savvy fashionistas.
10 TJ Maxx/Marshall's Shopping Secrets.....
1. Don't be surprised if you find the same merchandise at T.J. Maxx and Macy's on the same day but with a significant price difference. That's because T.J. Maxx is an off-price buyer, which means they benefit from ordering mistakes made by mainstream retailers and over-production of items by the clothing makers.
Off-price companies buy that excess merchandise. So if a vendor has enough fabric to produce 600,000 blouses but a department store only ordered 500,000, off-price buyers will purchase the extra 100,000 blouses. It doesn't necessarily mean that T.J. Maxx's inventory is from last season. They promise that at least 85 percent of it is in season.
2. T.J. Maxx, whose parent company also owns Marshalls and Home Goods, is the largest off-price retailer in North America and competes closely with Ross and Big Lots.
3. T.J. Maxx buyers only look for merchandise that can sell for up to 60 percent less than what the department stores sell it for.
4. The only sales you'll see at T.J. Maxx are at the end of the season when all the merchandise that hasn't sold goes on clearance. Anything that isn't sold at clearance is donated to charities.
5. Buyers for T.J. Maxx negotiate with more than 10,000 vendors in more than 60 countries for merchandise.
6. Despite popular perception, less than 5 percent of T.J. Maxx's inventory is imperfect.
7. T.J. Maxx gets three to four shipments of 10,000 new items each week.
8. T.J. Maxx has a high-end boutique called Runway at Maxx within some of its stores to sell clothes from American and European designers. New shipments come in from abroad weekly.
9. T.J. Maxx sells 14-carat gold, sterling silver and semi-precious stones.
10. You can sign up for "What's In" alerts, which are heads-up from other shoppers when they spot certain designers like Dooney & Bourke and Roberta Gandolfi at the local T.J. Maxx.
Well I have been taking advantage of all the 4th of July sales and boy did I find some nice things one of which came from every curvy women's favorite place ASOS. I have never really ordered from the CURVE section because honestly their clothes run huge and their main range clothes are right up my alley. I just loved this blue peplum skirt and snatched it up immediately!
I paired my skirt with a white tank top some cute leopard heels via Marshalls' by Guess and a Clutch. Now comes the headache upon my the end of my night. I felt a draft and you wouldn't believe that It has ripped clean down the seam of the back. I was soooooo upset and sad I hate when I love something and it let's me down. I contacted ASOS and they refunded me immediately and even told me to keep the merchandise.
Nicki Minaj Rocked these triple platfrom Versace heels for $1,200!
Beautiful Aren't They?
Welp GoJane have a similar pair for $35.20 and I HAVE A PROMO CODE FOR 25% EXTRA PERCENT OFF!
so what do you think?
JEFFREY CAMBELL MADAME $200
YOU CAN FIND THIS SIMILAR PAIR AT GOJANE FOR $59 AND THEY COME IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT COLORS I CHOSE TO SHOW YOU DIVA'S GREEN BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THE COLOR!
$60 PLUS 25% OFF IF YOU USE THE PROMO CODE!!!!!
The cap toe heel could be seen everywhere from celebs like Beyonce to Rhianna and what a stunning shoe it is! These shoes range from $600 to $1,000.
SIMILAR AT GO JANE $22.90
SIMILAR AT GO JANE $33
I HAVE A PROMO CODE DUH!!!!!!!
IT EXPIRES JULY 7TH AND RECEIVE 25% OFF!!!!!!
USE PROMO CODE: 4TH25A
MONICA WAS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE THE BUN AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THOSE PANTS!
VIDEO VIXEN LOLA MONROE FORM FITTED GOWN SHOWED WHY SHE'S THE BADDEST IN THE GAME. I LOVE HER HAIRPIECE.
WENDY RAQUEL ROBINSON WAS STUNNING!
This dress was $39.50 with 30% off it came up to $27.65
I had to have it! no matter the price.....
reg $39.50 with 30% off $27.65
Reg $49.50 with 30% off $34.65
NOW COMES THE TRICK!!
I RECEIVED ALL THREE DRESSED FOR UNDER $60!
FIRST: LOOK FOR A COUPON CODE!
My Go To place is usually retailmenot.com their coupons are the most accurate and the best!
SECOND: SIGN UP! SIGN UP! SIGN UP!
It's important to sign up for their mailing list most online stores do offer a coupon code just for signing up!
Today I received this one from Ashley Stewart! which gave me an extra 15% off of the 30%!
I do have several emails so let's just say I have be signed up a few times over.
USE THIS PROMO CODE IT EXPIRES IN A MONTH!!!!
BE A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY!
Many Stores have signed up to social networks like Instagram, Twitter and Fb!
I suggest following the ones that you love the most because they will post promo codes there and you will never know if you don't follow!
MAKE SURE THEY KNOW IT'S YOUR B-DAY!
When Frequenting a restaurant or store I love I sign up in store as well. When you inform companies of your bday you can almost bet you will receive a great discount the month of your b-day!